AEP 2.01 patch is up

WWTomka

Uploading to a private area on the WW site to download.

But you guys missed a biggie...

Devicelink.txt -- I can now complete the writing of my device driver for my GoFlight modules so that they will work with IL2!!!!

It's time to start coding....

Speaking of "GoFlight" Stuff: Have you all seen this???

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/index.html

Add the yoke and you're in bidness! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_wink.gif&key=940dab18e6395dabf49383a0bb376331df53e6f1880bab3f9e4e80745a8cc9ca">

OT: That 'Debbie McDowell' on same page...isn't she the famous Lilya? also known as Diamond in CFS? :?:

It means that Oleg has added a programming interface to get and set various commands to the sim.

I can code a program to lower the gear when I move my gear handle on my modules or have my digital display show my bombsight altitude. I can make it use my toggle switches to not just turn on lights but to even query whether they are on etc....

Off topic concerning gizmos and gizmo control, but related to the new AC in the patch -- You guys try out the I-185 yet? Lemme know what you think! I'm liking it... FAST, good acceleration, seems to handle well, even out-dove the 43 FW-190. It's like I was back in my SPAD! I mean, I TOYED with the 190, and I'm a poor pilot...

Guns toss up horrendous flash though. You don't want to fire for more than a fraction of a second, or you'll blind yourself.

The I-185 is the uber plane of IL2 now. It is better than anything 1942-43 and competes very well with the 44-45 planes. It has three 20's in the nose with over 500 rounds and at sea level is very fast (540 kmh) at altitude it is even faster (600 Khm). It climbs very well and turns as well as the G-2 (22 seconds full turn) and it retains energy and is a stable platform and is easy to fly.
If you see one run....

SPAD !!!!! :lol: Imm flying them now dub, Its keeps me out of fur balls :P I get um on the first pass or run like hell /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_redface.gif&key=b30c314ea10c72f3d32953a265be0c32a1435b472bb99313e5e3656e23efc144">