I tried em out this morning when I took the ol man out on a tour of new
Russian AAA emplacements. I like :shock:

heheh I don't know if the ol man ever noticed them ;) I'm glad his
TS was not working, we were a tad to buzy most of the time for him
to chat me up with his opinions.

He seems to have had a lot of VVS fighters inspecting his fancy new
paint scheme. Every time I looked out at my 5 he was there with
company!

PS Neither of us died, Red Won, but DR's 109's had quite a few holes in it.
NOt a bullet touched me, hmmm

S!
Weasie

Well, if I'd been more cooperative, these things may have been out sooner; sorry about the time it took me to get those things in to you, Bard. Not only is Dub's flying turned to crap (not that it was really any good to begin with), but due dilligence with the paints has slipped some as well. My apologies gents.

S! Weasel,
Of course your 109 didn't have a hole anywhere I was covering your wing ;o) Wish I could do as well in a 190, tonight was not one of my better showings. Seems the OKL stocked up on 190s and sent em all to the eastern front, 4 missions ALL in A4s. I'm really starting to hate that crate for air superiority ;o/

WWDR

two ways to fight with the 190... head on or stern on ;)

maybe if oleg fixes the angle over the nose (or more accurately, the nose down attitude in flight with relative gunsight and gun change) you'll be able to deflection shoot. Right now deflection shooting consists of lining up on the target, getting into the same plain as him pulling back until your probably leading him two plane lengths, then shooting and hoping he flies into your rounds.. not exactly the best way.

the a4 sucks for AS, the A5 is much better =)

if you want, i can add them to the installer too, when finished we'll have a whole set.

i'll make 2 batch files, one a 9x, one a 2k (for the delete issue).

i'll probably rename the files to fit into the ww_planetype_color format so we have a global standard.

if you want, i can add them to the installer too, when finished we'll have a whole set.

i'll make 2 batch files, one a 9x, one a 2k (for the delete issue).

i'll probably rename the files to fit into the ww_planetype_color format so we have a global standard.

I'll try to ese some of that work for you, Bard, by naming the new colors in this format. I'll be sure to let you know when the files get posted so you can do your magic with them. :D