i've played quite a few mmorpg's and i've found one thing in common with every one i played.

frustration.

wow has managed to remove ALL the things i was ever frustrated about.

it's quick, it's easy, it's great to play solo, you make progress quickly, dying has no real penalty. it has a great background story and the game is structured in such a way that it guides you through. by the time you've finished the quests in your area you are of a high enough level to proceed to the next.

tradeskills work 100% of the time, and take moments.

it's easy on the hardware, and looks very nice.

i've played quite a few mmorpg's and i've found one thing in common with every one i played.

frustration.

wow has managed to remove ALL the things i was ever frustrated about.

it's quick, it's easy, it's great to play solo, you make progress quickly, dying has no real penalty. it has a great background story and the game is structured in such a way that it guides you through. by the time you've finished the quests in your area you are of a high enough level to proceed to the next.

tradeskills work 100% of the time, and take moments.

it's easy on the hardware, and looks very nice.

What?! Your body doesn't get looted after you reach a certain level and end up dying?!?!?!?!!? Everquest is losing a lot to WoW and from what I've heard it's not buggy or anything. It's actually pretty good. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....my computer can bearly handly EQ so I know it couldn't handle WoW.

I gave EQ 2 a shot and it's actually suprisingly good.
I promised myself I wasnt going to feel the 'urge' to have to play all the time and it's actually working out that way- I use it like I would any RPG, not feeling the need to power level or play everyday.. a few hours here and there and I have my fantasy fix- and soloing isnt that difficult actually- there are tons of quests to do and most garnish your character with some nice items.

gave EQ 2 a shot and it's actually suprisingly good.
I promised myself I wasnt going to feel the 'urge' to have to play all the time and it's actually working out that way- I use it like I would any RPG, not feeling the need to power level or play everyday.. a few hours here and there and I have my fantasy fix- and soloing isnt that difficult actually- there are tons of quests to do and most garnish your character with some nice items.

I can't run EQ2. My rig just isn't strong enough. It bearly meets the requirements for EQ. The quests in EQ are okay, but there aren't as good as I thought they would be. Maybe it's just because I'm a newbie at it. ~Shrug~

I'm staying away from EverCrack...

Well...thankyouverymuch. Now I need to clean the monitor off from the soda that came out my nose. Sheesh!!! LOL!