I've been on low profile this week

WWSandMan

S!

My apologies to the squadron for keeping a relatively low profile this week. That will be the norm for the next few days also. It's been busy on the home front, and now I've finally managed to get my autumn cold. I'll still check in while I kick the bug, but don't look for me to do much flying for the next few days.

LOL! :D Perfect timing Sensei.

Appreciate the help fellas. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

ahhhhHHH CHHHOOOoooo!!

*wipes the monitor screen clean _again_*

In case Renevant's still doing the two house shuffle I fill in here...

*Sensei points at Dub...*

Thanks for having my back Bro /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

It's all true, too. I spent the whole flippin' weekend hacking up gobs of lung and phlem (yummy!), sneezing, and coughing some more... I took today off and will stay at home tomorrow as well.

I don't feel too bad, but people in small offices don't like the idea of a germ spreader roaming the halls. Just as well, too, because I've caught myself depositing 8-ounce lung-cookies on the screen and keyboard. (Don't worry, Dee, Goober cleaned up after me.)