Battle of the Bulge Scrimmage - WW vs RAAF 8pm EST Sat 19th

Bard

well i WAS going to make this a poll but i don't see the functionality ..

Who would be able to make, and are interested in flying this Saturday night 8pm EST?

it could be quite a long session, my guess is up to 4 hours or so - unless we kick freckle (or have ours kicked).

I would LOVE to be a part of this, Bard. Thanks for setting it up. Unfortunately, I will be out of town from Thursday to Monday.

Personally, I hope this becomes a habit. Saturdays are a good time for me 99% of the time and I really love flying with the WW's against human foes. It really adds a spice and immersion that really appeals to me. :?

Bard,

Are we going to assign roles to everyone, or switch back and forth with each other? The reason I ask, is that I'm not too comfortable providing cover in the 109 or the Dora, and I'd like to give us the best chance to win...or kick freckle. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_twisted.gif&key=76870aa9df6931b692ccc9ef4c7472a7834d1d9dfc6a76eccadd1fa39c0df891">

Mark me 50/50 for this Saturday. Was all set but had a kidney stone attack this morning that has laid me out. Of course it happens when the wife and boy are out of town. After a couple of hours at the emergency room, 2 IVs and some REALLY good drugs I'm home (thanks to ZeuS for watching my 6 and giving me a ride home from the hospital). So I'll be there assumming I'm not writhing in pain or high as a kite on percocet...

If you ever thought of having kidney stones....don't. They are highly overrated...

spoken to the RAAF guy, and we've discussed postponing to next saturday (same time).

we'll see what numbers we can both come up with, even if we do it as a 'training' run with whatever numbers we get, and leave the server open for the public to join in as well.

Take care of those kidneys, Mike.

Like Natops says - Cranberry Juice! (just give me an hour or two to invest in whoever owns Ocean Spray /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_wink.gif&key=940dab18e6395dabf49383a0bb376331df53e6f1880bab3f9e4e80745a8cc9ca"> )

Take it easy and see you around when you are up to it.

After watching my wife's niece, visiting us from the States, suffer through an abscessed tooth (2 emergency visits to dentists) Percocet seemed to lose its wonderful reputation.

Good luck Bud.

Havn't seen any further info on this, but I'll be there as soon as I am able. Once I found out for sure that I am off tonight I also found that my wife has volunteered my time to act as a service tech on one of her friends system. Seems a telco tech came to install DSL and crashed his box leaving him unable to even boot. Then told him he was going to have to have it fixed before they could continue the install. Anyway I'll hopefully be on around 9 est or so.