Battle of the Bulge - Official evening

Bard

Saturday 27 Mar 2005, 20:00est.

WingWalkers will be flying Axis
RAAF will be flying allied

RAF74 has been invited to allied
II./JG1 has been invited to fly axis.

What I would like to do is to have each squad commit to supply 1 or 2 flights for the session (ie, 4 or 8 players).

This will allow us to rotate pilots in and out through the evening to keep everything flowing as smoothly as possible whilst giving each squad a chance to be involved.

I've extended an invitation to the other squads, and given plenty of time to get organised.

Sorry, Bard! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_cry.gif&key=af9ce749339d5f0fdb3c25b91f656db35bace5cb48def1ec035d87a80c3c565e">

I will be out of town that entire weekend! AAARRRRGGGGgggghhhh! :x

excellent - 2 flights worth so long as chunk and sensei can make it. i'm sure we'll have a few more wingwalkers involved.

II./JG1 will be giving us at least 1 flight - we might end up with a mixed flight as well but that shouldn't be a biggy.

RAF74 hasn't committed yet. I've contacted RAAF and passed on details and a recommendation that they try and source some extra guys to supplement their side if necessary.

Punk,

I vaguely remember a chap with his entire battalion crying "how long do i have to stand here!!!" whilst the Taconator rained canister shot down upon your head from Seminary Ridge!!!

muuhhhaaa

S!

Tac

Important Information

Please confirm you have read and understand the rules above

Please Sign In or Sign Up