mission editors needed

ok fellas, i need to get some extra battles on rotation to keep things interesting.

i'm working on a kursk one, but it is going to take me MONTHS to get it done.

if anyone is interested in creating a battle let me know and i can take them through the finer art (such as it is) of creating battles.

Could be interesting... I've been having a lot of fun flying over New Guinea lately. One doesn't have to start *totally* from scratch on these, right?? I mean, could a prospective battle-builder use a generator (DGen, DCG, UQMG, etc.) as a starting basis??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bard I see you have done a lot of designing. I really like the editor and was trying ot find an answer to a question.

If im online in missions or serves does the game keep a coy of them that I can re play the mission again?

Some missions are really nice but I would like ot play them more if I could find where they are stored or is this even possible?

Sadly, to prevent cheating a well as preserving copy protection of personal works, the mission files are encrypted. This means you can only play the mission file from the server unless you manage to download the source files, that being the .mis and .properties files.

Hmmm ok bummer :x

A few people do some nice co-op missions in HL and I was wanting to play them offline at times or take the idea and add to it. Oh well maybe some patch someday will help on that.

Important Information

Please confirm you have read and understand the rules above

Please Sign In or Sign Up