GPL Screen Shots

WWSandMan

Have a good GPL screen-shot?? Toss it in here...

And if anyone has the default screen-shot button working (prntscrn button), let me know how you did it. All I get are 0 kb files...

Got this using alt-prntscrn (copies to clipboard, then copied into PSP as a new image)... and played aorund with some of the filters in PSP to get this effect:

sandman_repco_glen2.jpg

Possibly the screenshot wasnt working in the demo when released. Cant remember if working in full game. Have to fire up my comp. with the full install on it, and try it out. I know the end of race 'newspaper' functions differently in the demo than in the full game exe. In full game, host and clients all saw the paper, but in demo, only the clients. No biggie, but when and if, I win a race, and my personal picture is in paper, (can put a personal picture in your player folder), I want to get a screenshot.
Newspaper goes by too fast, in the demo version. I might grab the retail gpl.exe from the comp. I have my retail ver. on, and see if that fixes 0 size screenshots and the newpaper.

Got a .rpy track of me passing "the 'lotus boys' ai", at Mexico. Have to look at size of 6 min track to see where i can post it.

EDIT: a little over 3 meg, ouch!
EDIT2: its not the demo exe, its the 3d3 patch, (which the demo has), that broke print screen feature. Alt/prnscrn into the clipboard, or hypersnap running in the background, are 2 options fpr getting screen caps.

• 18 years later...

Tried getting it running on my system, but ran into all sorts of issues, from resolution to controllers. Got annoyed with the whole thing, fired up AC and ran into similar issues there. Got even more annoyed, so de-annoyed myself with a nice glass of amber beverage and by spinning a newly pressed (but old) Black Crowes album and cranked it loud. Then blew a speaker. Went outside and had three more drams, and found myself enjoying the warm breeze. No longer annoyed.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, they’re all from the Monza 67 track.

1. Qualified/Started on pole. 

2. In second place, being chased by Jim Clark onto the front straight. 

3 & 4. Side by side with teammate and owner Dan Gurney on the back straight, at 170+ mph, approaching Parabolica. 

I still don’t have the speed to bump up the AI, so they’re at 85%. I won the race by six seconds. I did spin twice and had to pass Gurney with two laps to go after the second spin. Eventually looking to run a full season at 100% AI, then get a GPL Rank and do some online events. Also looking at direct drive wheels and better pedals. The gearing in the G923 is noticeable and irritating at times.