Sign in to follow this  
WWSandMan

Happy

Sandman I love it !! How do i get it on ??

Well we do pride ourselves in being a close knit group...... :eyebrow:

I ain't touching that "get it on" stuff... :lol:

Sandman I love it !! How do i get it on ?? Think we could work in the wingwalker logo to ?

Glad ya like it...

I tried working the WW logo in a bunch of different ways (barely visible behind the airplanes; in place of the smiley face, etc.) but it didn't seem to fit right anywhere. For the life of me I couldn't get the text to follow the curve of the smiley either (was my original goal with that). I was probably too tired to think it out... or look it up in PSP help files. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_rolleyes.gif&key=1e8c06ab12fb541f5359109fc2a9aa78454b8063e7aa8862e992af3163d7b4b4">

I'll add this version to the other sig pics on the WW domain. The direct link will be: http://www.wingwalkers.org/images/sigs/happy_sig1.jpg

To use it as a sig in the forum, go into your profile and add the line in the code box below to the signature area:

[img=http://www.wingwalkers.org/images/sigs/happy_sig1.jpg]

You can add whatever text line(s) or whatever you like before or after that image line (add text -like your "geting older" line- on new lines, else they will display horizontally before or after the graphic).

An updated Happy sig, per request:

happy_sig4.jpg

Doesn't use a transparent WW logo shield, but rather a larger version (of which only a portion is visible) as the background... Something different. Whatcha think?

Test It wiil not work :o Not working Ok you have to teach an old dog new tricks sometime. You should know that After 10 years of teaching :D

Edited by Guest

Test It wiil not work :o

Yes it will... just enclose the image url in your sig block with image tags:

[img=URL HERE]

Read here for more instructions. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">