WWSandMan

For our CO... something special

~~Salute!~~

Hope you like this one Wringer.... 8)

wringer_ani_sig2.gif

Right-click and "copy image location" to save the url for using this sig in all the forums you visit.

Oh Man Thats a signature fit for a C.O. Very Nice Sandman, Your getting quite good at this stuff. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_clap.gif&key=b3c3b69dc821e094f8e6a428b61d77ca8c19db84efe7e1e7ef7215326ff9b4bd">

You're welcome, Sir! :D

This came about because I had noticed the old sig I had made for you had the XO title built into it, and which you were not using any longer. That simply wouldn't do for our CO, so I went playing around in Paint Shop to see what I could come up with.

I wanted to show three sides to your flight adventures... a biplane from RB3D, a monoplane from IL-2/PF and your "normal" ride with Air Canada markings (though I have no idea if that's one of the types you regularly fly). I snagged the screen pics used from various sources... The Nieuport came from the Full Canvas Jacket site, the FW-190 was a recent "self portrait" (lol), and the Airbus came from the Air Canada site.

I made the animation simply because I couldn't fit all three aircraft into one sig file. ;)

~~~

It's sort of unfinished... I had intended for there to be a transition from one slide to the next instead of the hard flipping, but the program I used to create the animated .gif choked every time I tried to add the effect. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_evil.gif&key=36bc05a3863f15788b23d585f469a280df42babbcc58b8301d709f526041b146">

As it is, this version is a bit over 100kb in size... compressed and mashed and squished from the original of over 1.5mb. I'm actualy quite surprised it came out looking as good as it does, considering all the compression. One gets lucky from time to time. ;)

Reaper, Chunk, Tharn and Happy: Thanks fellas!

I take requests! ;)

Sandy i love my sig. Could you fit the WW Logo In there some were. I really like the transparent ones. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

Yea, that `see through' WW Crest is a really cool effect.

The Airbus is an A320 and it IS my current assignment (along with the A319 and A321).

Thanks again Sandy.

Sandy i love my sig. Could you fit the WW Logo In there some were. I really like the transparent ones. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

Sure Hap... I'll mess around with it a bit. Might be a couple days though, got a few other irons in the fire right now.

No hurry Sandy.
Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow.

Reaper's ought to be easy enough (you'll see the change... I'll just update the current file). Happy's may be a little more involved... placement of the logo is a stumbling block right now.

Pierre... be glad to do something for you. Any particular requests on content? (I'd guess a frog has GOT to be part of it...) ;)

::edit:: Actually there's a new thread and a new file link, Reaper.

Edited by Guest

I went looking for Spad pictures. Many had LE paint. That wouldn't be right.

I'll fire up Hypersnap next time I go on-line, and get some dress blue pictures.

I suppose someone could paste a frog head on the pilot:)

Pierre

Good shot Pierre! I'll save that one for future reference, or work with it to make another selection for you. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">