Sign in to follow this  
WWSandMan

For Reaper

Reaper's sig is one of my first efforts, and compared to some of the later things I'm doing that early effort sort of shows... /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_redface.gif&key=b30c314ea10c72f3d32953a265be0c32a1435b472bb99313e5e3656e23efc144">

Anyway, Reaper requested a WW logo added to his sig pic. I was struck by the conundrum of where to place that logo (no smartass comments please)... Since the background pic is a detail of a larger actual painting, a very busy one at that, there really isn't a good place to put a new item without obscuring some detail.

So... I've placed the logo (transluscent) ... umm, where it is. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_rolleyes.gif&key=1e8c06ab12fb541f5359109fc2a9aa78454b8063e7aa8862e992af3163d7b4b4"> It obscures soom of the fire effects of the ship in the background getting blasted, but I wanted to keep as much of Reaper's B-25 showing as possible.

Here it is...

wwreaper_6.jpg