Oct 22 attendance

WWSandMan

I'll be up at my buddy's cabin with a bunch of friends and a keg or two. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_drunk.gif&key=4f93323dfe0c2b4607567ff9f2ab538063cdd398e0e499b308967c943dca23a0">

I was supposed to be working all day getting back in the evening.

But my trip - Montreal to Cancun to Montreal - has been cancelled - something about Hurricane Wilma being in the area. :shock:

I hope to get on a couple of times during the day. One of my wife's sisters will be visiting so I may have husband-host duties but I will get on in the evening.

Not sure yet, fun flying with you guys, but getting burned out on doing nearly the same thing all the time. Although its a bigger map, we are fighting/flying in fishbowl again. Come on DCG, spawn those re-supplies deep in enemy territory, and make me look for them after they leave.

Its just turning into a race for renown, now that gravy targets are there each and every time. Ya, enemy starting to cap, or wait for us to fly home on the rim of the fish bowl, but where is the strategy, where is the "forget the tanks, hit the bridge, defended by heavy AA" part? Its still not a "big" war, IMO.

Revision: I may not make the Saturday sessions at all. Step dad's in the hospital ... /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_sad.gif&key=38741f9e3530d7cdc640e0699ad44e6069f4d0e7d8af9de1ac5a402558336cb2">

Thinking of you and your family Monte and hoping for the best. Take care, bud.

Important Information

Please confirm you have read and understand the rules above

Please Sign In or Sign Up