WWDubya

De Skins! De Skins!

***NOTICE***

Links to the latest versions of II/WW FB operational skins are in the web-site. Those links are valid.

Okay, now that I got the SOB ( /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_wink.gif&key=940dab18e6395dabf49383a0bb376331df53e6f1880bab3f9e4e80745a8cc9ca"> at Shadow) taken care of, I'll take a look at ToadsFoot, or whatever you call that bitch. :lol:

You want the same skin, or would you like me to create more definition between the dark shades? Anything different at all?

DR, since you're one of the bastards, I'm woking on T(bluhlah)mat for you as well. (I haven't forgotten it, just got side-tracked)

For Parade Dress Uniforms, you'll all just have to use the ones you got, for the time being. Sandy should have them in a closet someplace...

Just cuz I'm a bastard and like overloading people what are the chances of getting an FB updated skin for Todesfee?

Bastards come first... right after sons-o-bitches. So I'd say there is a pretty good chance, since there are fewer SOBs than Bastards.

Same skin is fine unless you are feeling artistic. I'm in favor of anything with a "Samuel Jacksonesque" feel and quality to it...

There is no parade dress for the 262... Is there?

'Fraid not...not at this time. It is one of the things I have on my plate, but since you are neither an SOB, nor a bastard (that I am aware of ;) ) your 262 will need to wait.

Same skin is fine unless you are feeling artistic. I'm in favor of anything with a "Samuel Jacksonesque" feel and quality to it...

"What" ain't no country *I* ever heard of! Do they speak english in "What?"

Oh yea... I see where you're coming from!

heh