WOP1920 RB Campaign to take place in January

1Esk-Sander

Salut! ALL

As some of you may already know, WOP1920 v.II has been launched recently. It is a standalone game based on RB3D which reflects the Polish-Soviet war of 1919-20. The game is similar to FiF mods. You may find many features there, which were present in FiF. The FM/DM is also based on FiF, so some may find it tough.

Currently we began subscribing process for the second edition of the WOP1920 campaign that is going to start approx. in January, 2006. The campaign will have similar format to FiF as well. WWPierre can say something about it, as he participated in the first - experimental edition. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

For more information please visit: http://wop1920.co.nr/

S! Sander,

Thanks for posting this here.

The neat thing about this is that the D/L is stand-alone.

One confusing thing last year was that you had to make a new pilot every time you got killed, from a list of Polish names. I haven't checked the new rules yet to see if this has been retained. I went through a lot of names:)

Another thing was that external views were forbidden. (This was on the honor system, of course) This contributed to my dismal bombing record.

There are troops and convoys and trains, lots of ground targets, no little plane to tell you where you are on the map, so dead reconning (sp?) is required.

When I went to the site, the forum was down, so I couldn't register, but I, for one, will be participating.

Pierre

Nah... /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae"> Externals were not forbidden... Just transparent or invisible cockpits. ;)

And yes, still 1 life for a virtual pilot. :D

Important Information

Please confirm you have read and understand the rules above

Please Sign In or Sign Up