Well funny thing happened to me

WWCrazyfox

A funny thing happened to me....

I was sweeping out the Kitchen here in domesticville and I stumbled across an old broom....it brought back memories for this ole hangar sweep...so I figured I'd drop a line and say....HEY...doesn't anyone sweep around here??????

Fuchs in Ontario, Canada...Salute Wing Walkers!!!!!

~~Salute!~~

Damn good to hear from you Fuchs!

Believe it or not, the Broom Goons are getting pretty thin in here these days. Fate still astounds us with his artistic talent, but Dee and Lady don't stop by much anymore. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_sad.gif&key=38741f9e3530d7cdc640e0699ad44e6069f4d0e7d8af9de1ac5a402558336cb2"> vS still pokes his nose in from time to time though...

I think we need your butt in the hangar... the enemy needs to be swept from the skies again!

Well, now that I have acquired highspeed again, I've dusted off the chaps, and the whip...noooo errrr wait...I've dusted off the flying goggles, leather helmet dusted off Ils2, and forgotten battles, and even RB...not that it goes well on this new system...*sigh*....

I'm living in Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge for the longest time now....

Hope to see you all in the skies soon...once I get back into shape....Did someone make the runways shorter??...

S! Dragonrider....and Fate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, so far flying Ils 2 I've crashed more planes than historically were built.

And for some reason, I'm having a devil of a time with RB and my puter...curse you Gates!!!!

But, Fate, I'm trying to get up to caliber so the Goons can ride the skies again....

aah, no worries, Fuchs. I'm so out of the loop I could as well throw my broom at unfriendly aircrafts from the hangar gates. vS should be at roughly the same level, so if we take to the skies again we should be able to fulfill the usual expectations. Hey, they didn't call us The Three Stooges for nothing.

How is your work schedule these days?

It would be a cool photo op to have the Goons in the air together... 8)

FWIW, Dave's Kitty + SimPeds are serving faithfully on and under my desk. I don't think I'm going to be able to part with the set, if it ever comes to that however. (Even to get Dave flying again?) This is one fine set of equipment!

At the very least, Dave (WWvonSchtupp) can rest assured his selling of the Kitty set to me wasn't a wasted venture. There's no dust, rust or cobwebs on this Kitty!

Thats why I sold it to some one who would use it regularly /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae"> Only thing worse than missing the stick was feeling guilty that it was sitting on my desk collecting dust.

Thats why I sold it to some one who would use it regularly /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae"> Only thing worse than missing the stick was feeling guilty that it was sitting on my desk collecting dust.

I agree vS. Sandy was the perfect WW to pass that along to.

You know it has a good home in the country where it can roam free and chase all the butterfly's it wants.