WWGraf

PATCH!

GAH!

you beat me to the punch! and I still have 5.5 hours to go until I get home.

As a WW probbie you must wait for permission to play until it has been throroughly tested by WW Staff, really!

BAH!!!!! Suspend me or something but I'm playin! :D

Just did a quickie with the Mossie...firepower!!!! Wow!! :D

Ahhh...the joy of being off of work today. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_wink.gif&key=940dab18e6395dabf49383a0bb376331df53e6f1880bab3f9e4e80745a8cc9ca">

Here's some teaser pics for you...

grab0000.jpg

grab0001.jpg

grab0002.jpg

grab0003.jpg

grab0004.jpg

grab0005.jpg

grab0006.jpg

grab0007.jpg

grab0008.jpg

grab0009.jpg

I just flew a quick mission with the Tempest. I wiped out 8 planes on the ground, 2 tanks, and 5 trucks. Cannons and 60lb. Rockets FTW!!!

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_sad.gif&key=38741f9e3530d7cdc640e0699ad44e6069f4d0e7d8af9de1ac5a402558336cb2"> 21 hours to download on my dial-up ....

should take me 3 minutes at full speed, most likely closer to 15 with traffic /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_sad.gif&key=38741f9e3530d7cdc640e0699ad44e6069f4d0e7d8af9de1ac5a402558336cb2">

Sorry IceWolf.....

still have to wait an hour to get home.

:( 21 hours to download on my dial-up ....

IceWolf - PM me with your address and I'll burn you a copy of the 4.03m patch and `Test' Canada Post's `expedited service' - the 'in a couple of days' one.

OOPs, double post!

Move along there, nothing to see here. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

Edited by Guest

When you installthe patch, check where it wants to go. I had it try and go to the C drive till I changed it to D. Where the game is installed. They still haven't got that bug worked out yet. :D

Cephas, you must have jumped on while I was DL'ing. I was flying along at 1300 kbs till the last minute or so and then....BANG!!! down to 500 kbps for the last of it. Time on your post would make it about the right time. :D

Hi Wringer

thanks but no need ! :D
I called a friend with high speed and just got back from his place with a copy of 4.03
it took him 14 minutes to complete the download meanwhile we talked about coyote hunting in the old days.

Hi Wringer

thanks but no need ! :D
I called a friend with high speed and just got back from his place with a copy of 4.03
it took him 14 minutes to complete the download meanwhile we talked about coyote hunting in the old days.

Cool! The 2 birds one stone mission. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

i'm patching the wwbattles dedicated server right at this moment.

i will put together a string of 30 minute missions that highlight the new aircraft.

Initial observations of the new patch:

New aircraft don't have opening canopies. :shock: WTF is this, a step backwards?

I don't believe I noticed the new Fw-190 A5 variant (just WTF is that thing anyway!?) in pre-release hoopla. May have missed it though. Ho-Hum. I was hoping for an A-2 variant to sit on the Western front and go against Spit V's.

109K (gobbly-gook) .... ho hum. Another 109.

Spitfire IX (gobbly-gook) ... ho hum. Another Spit.

Kawanishi J2M3 : In the arming screen pic of the aircraft, the pilot's head is ... dislocated. :shock: Appears okay in-game though. Extremely nice aircraft to fly, and with 4x 20mm cannons has the firepower to meet the Allied aircraft toe-to-toe. Not quite as good as a late model Ki-84 though.

New flyable Macchi's (Mc 200, 202, 205) : SWEET!!! Beautifully done renditions of all these aircraft. Excellent details and all appear fun to fly. The last 205 variant has 20mm cannons, supreme maneuverability, and is very fast. I think I just found my personal uber-plane.

Tempest : This plane begs to be placed in combat with the Ta-152. Both are the penultimate single-engine, propeller-driven expression of their respective country's wartime aviation industry. And the Tempest is fun to fly. :D

Mosquito FB Mk VI : Two Goober-Cookies to the first sighting of a "bomb the Gestapo headquarters" co-op mission. :D