WWChunk

Trying a new one...

?? Graphic missing.

/edit/ ... there it is. Hey... that looks pretty cool!

Edited by Guest

I changed it up a bit, you can actually read the text now. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_wink.gif&key=940dab18e6395dabf49383a0bb376331df53e6f1880bab3f9e4e80745a8cc9ca">

Trying another new one with some of Graf's amazing artwork. Does anyone have the embossed logo (or a really cool font :D ), so I can add it to this sig? Thanks.

There's a lesson that Dub taught me on how to make the "embossed" logo in this forum area... (searching now) ... here it is

For a smallish-size WW logo, just use the one at the top of the forum (right-click, "save image as..." ). For a larger version, go to http://www.wingwalkers.org , there's one there.

Open in your favorite graphics program, then do the layered one-off/one-up thing as in Dub's lesson. "Lock" the two pieces/layers together so you can slide them around together, positioning them where you want. Keep in mind that on a blank background, the embossed doo-dad looks greyish. But when placed on a colored background, it pops out as the embossed looking tidbit.

Ahh, heckwiddit. I'll save ya a little trouble, if you can open a Paint Shop .pspimage file...

HAs the embossed looking WW logo on two layers (chained or locked together) plus seperate layers for a regular WW logo, IL2 and PF logos.

embossed_ww_logo.zip

I can't open that file Sandy, but I'll play around with the logo at the top of the page. Thanks!

Hmmm...I think I'll give myself a pat on the back. :lol: Thanks for that link Sandy, I went with the "lightened up" version of the shield instead of the embossing, as I think it went better with the font colors.

Thanks Dub!

I shrunk it down a little as well...I was hogging a lot of area with that damn thing. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_wink.gif&key=940dab18e6395dabf49383a0bb376331df53e6f1880bab3f9e4e80745a8cc9ca">