Cephas.....Any Slots Open?

Unless we get a cancelation, all Axis slots are full, thats even including IceWolf not participating due to connection issues.

There are 2 openings for the Allies still since we borrowed 4 of their pilots for JU-88 duty. These pilots have already heard too much to let go back to the Allies. (although I do imagine they would not say anything about our pre-strategy anyways).

So as much as I want you to fly with us I am afraid I can only offer an Allied position, I will forgive you if you shoot me down /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

Possibly you can replace Happy as a bomber since he seems to be discouraged in that role, but then he would have to go Allied. You can ask him how he feels about it.

Please get this resolved soon because I am about ready to release the battle plan for Axis.

Thats okay......I'm going to sit this one out then.

I'd rather fly "with" than "against" you guys, and I dont want to take Happy's slot. He's got time to iron out his issues and he's been solid in the bombers up to this point.

Its not a problem at all......I couldnt commit early enough and I know that.

I'll be ready for the next one 8)

Ok, I've had no time to put into preparing myself properly for this exercise. I'm going to give up my fighter slot to Gangster.

I was flying as Blue 3 with Tomka as my wingman. It will be Sandman's call as to how this may affect the assignments.

Give em hell Gents.

Naw, I don't want this to appear like I'm falling on my sword here.

I've had very little time to prepare. Lent is busy for me and work is not giving me a break either. Gangster's doing me and the WW side a favor by shunting my sorry you know what aside here.

I'll get the next ride.

Given Sandmans above post, and wanting to ensure that the WW are as prepared as possible, I respectfully withdraw my name from this WW Battle. Gangster you can take my slot.

I am being overtaken hard by R/L right now. I will be away at school in Baltimore all next week and have no chance of flying this week. The position I have applied for in Tampa is moving ahead faster than I anticipated and if I am selected for it, I will need to be down there by mid May. That means I need to start preparing for that possibility and getting my home here in NY ready for the market. The interviewer today said that the hiring decision would be made by "early next week".

Add to all this a step daugter getting married on Memorial Day weekend, and it's easy to see I'm over extended time wise.

I'll stop by the forum and keep up, but I need to go on a leave of absence from flying and other squad actvities.

Thanks,

So, just want to make sure. There are no more openings for Axis correct?

Like Reaper and Kat my Real Life has been keeping me away from practicing (and even making the meeting last night /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_redface.gif&key=b30c314ea10c72f3d32953a265be0c32a1435b472bb99313e5e3656e23efc144"> ). I have a bomber slot that is available for someone if Cephas approves. (otherwise I will attempt to get on and practice as much as I can with the WW's in the time remaining)

Selling and buying a house eats up the available time.

Work is going nuts right now too - all the usual checks to be done plus loads of checks for pilots transitioning to the A320 or pilots coming back to the A320 after being off sick/injured etc.

Good luck with the house. I think we all know what a pain that can be. I'll be available on that evening and would like to fly if anything is open.

I couldn't make the meeting last night either BTW. Was called into work for Union time pool.

Important Information

Please confirm you have read and understand the rules above

Please Sign In or Sign Up