Oblivion, I'm a Vampire Now WT*?

Ok HELP!!!!

Had a dream about vampires and now after a few nights sleep I'm a creature of the Friggin Night!!! If I go out in sun light I take alot of damage enough I cant do Shyte DIE in the day time... This will not do at all since I am a Warior/Mage I need to get Rid of this Vamipre cures or ??? it is...

I tried different spells for disease,curses and ???
No good still at Vapirism 100% and Sun damage does 8points Damage OUCH!!!
So my question is there someone I can go to somewhere to get rid of this vampire curse or is this charictor doomed to an undead life as a creature of the night?

If so I am really pissed I have an Awesome charictor with some Bad Ass gear...IE ALL Dragon Armour,Greeve,Guantlets,Boots,Shield and the Fire Sword, and Fire Bow...Ill take a SS and post it here BTW how do you take in game SShots? is there a Hot key cant find one in options..I have Fraps if I need to use that NP.... Thanx if ya can help me ..../applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

Lord_Taquil...

if you foolishly let the vampire disease take hold you'll have to do a quest to get rid of it ;)

google it /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

Since I am pretty good at restoration- my healing spell kept me alive in the daytime as I made it to indoors- houses/caves... its not bad being a vamp actually -You get to see in the dark and detect life forms.no more need for torches.. not to mention you cant be paralyzed or deseased..

all you have to do is sneak into someones house while they are asleep and bite a neck or two whilke they are sleeping- use the talk 'key and you have an option to feed added.- Ive been able to walk around in the daytime with no ill effects after awhile.. with al of the other benefits im not sure I want to find the cure... muahahhahah

As long as you "feed" every day at level one you don't advance to the upper stages. As you go up in vampire stages daylight does more and more damage.

You can either go on and do the quest or can use the console to add a vampire cure to your inventory if you don't feel like doing the quest yet.

If you fight vampires at all you will almost certainly contract the disease. If you can make it to a church within 3 days you can pray to the Nine Gods and be cured.

If you fight vampires at all you will almost certainly contract the disease. If you can make it to a church within 3 days you can pray to the Nine Gods and be cured.

you guys are rpg guru's- I didnt know this.

but then again- Nothing beats being able to walk around in dark caves without a torch.
man- its been about 5 days and I haven't played... :-k
maybe its time to fire it up for a bit.

You can cure the hemophilic blah blah blah disease with a potion of cure disease.

The disease you contract from the vampires you fight progresses into vampirism if you wait too long without curing it.

Torches suck, it's all about the light spells =D

my elf can see quite nicely in the dark /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

you guys are rpg guru's- I didnt know this.

but then again- Nothing beats being able to walk around in dark caves without a torch.
man- its been about 5 days and I haven't played... :-k
maybe its time to fire it up for a bit.

Not so much a guru as I am a reader of the hints they give you in cutscenes. :D

This happened to me too, it's a pain. Chances are you got it from a fight with a vampire on one of your quests. This fixed it for me:

Vampirism Cure

Sick of the all blood-diet yet? Want to go back to sunbathing without a time limit? Well, there is a cure, but it has to be worked for. Whatever your reason for wanting mortality back, this is the quest that will acquire it for you.

To get things started, you need to talk to Raminus Polus at the Arcane University. He's usually found in the lobby of the University, so being a member of the Mages Guild isn't a requirement. Although he doesn't know of a cure specifically, he knows someone who might have more information when you ask him about 'Cure for Vampirism'. He then suggests you speak with the Count of Skingrad, Janus Hassildor. You won't be able to speak directly with the Count, so speak first to Hal-Liurz, and Argonian female, and she will go to fetch him for you.

Upon speaking to the Count, he tells the sad tale of how he and his wife became vampires, but she refused to accept what she had become and wouldn't feed to sustain herself.

Count Hassildor of Skingrad has asked me to find the cure for vampirism. I should look for a woman in the wilderness along the Corbolo River, east of the Imperial City and south of Cheydinhal.

See the Map section for a map with the quest locations marked.

The hut, known as Drakelowe, is high up in the hills and stands alone. Melisande the witch denies knowledge at first, but as you talk more with her, she relents and admits to knowing how to make a potion that cures vampirism completely. Of course, she wants a favor first...

I have found Melisande, who has offered to help me with a cure for vampirism. Once I have brought her 5 empty Grand Soul Gems, she will give me further instructions.

These can be bought from the Mages Guild or found in leveled loot in dungeons. Once you bring these back, she gives you the next request, which is for several ingredients in various quantities. Melisande doesn't care how you acquire the items.

6 cloves of garlic: this can be found in many houses all over Cyrodiil, and purchased from alchemists if you don't like stealing.

5 nightshade leaves: easily found growing wild south-east of Skingrad.

2 shoots of blood grass: this grows in abundance in Oblivion and around the Oblivion gates.

The blood of an Argonian – she gives you a special blade with which to acquire this.

Melisande has given me a special dagger, with which I am to collect the blood of an Argonian. I should find an Argonian and stab him with the dagger, and return it to Melisande.

It is not required that you kill the Argonian to get the blood, a single stab is enough. This might get you into a spot of bother, so either a degree of stealth is required, or simply pay the fine and walk away.

Additionally, she also requires the ashes of a powerful vampire, which means more traveling; quite a way south from her location.

Melisande requires the ashes of a powerful vampire to complete her cure. I should search the area near the North Panther River for Hindaril, a vampire who was imprisoned in an underground cavern many years ago.

Hindaril can be found in a cave by the name of Redwater Slough, marked on your map, and shares the area with several other assorted vampires, so care is required when venturing in. Hindaril himself is an unarmoured high elf and his vampire dust is named. Be sure to collect this. Once he's met with final death, return to Melisande with all these items and turn them in. She will require a short time in which to brew the potion.

Melisande has created a potion to cure vampirism. I have been given two doeses; one for myself and one that I need to take to Castle Skingrad. I should travel there and speak with Hal-Liurz.

Hal-Liurz leads you to a false wall and directs you inside a hidden area. Follow the passage down until you come upon the scene of the Count sitting beside his comatose wife, with Melisande the witch in attendance. She revives the Countess so she can drink her dose of the potion, which unfortunately results in her death. Don't be alarmed by this, it doesn't kill you by drinking it! You are then instructed to leave for a day or so, while he grieves for his wife. After this time, ask to see him again, and he will reward you with 1000 gold for your efforts.

You can keep the potion that's left and use it as and when you wish to. This is a once-only opportunity, and as far as I know, in the course of normal gameplay, you cannot become a vampire a second time. You can still catch the disease, but it won't develop into vampirism.

See the Cheats section for a cheat/glitch regarding this quest.

Thanx all and Smooth did the prolonged quest got the cure and now no more CoTN vamp...
Although I do miss some of the attribs I had as a CoTN oh well onward...

Thanx Again...
BTW gonna post a few pics later with my arour and gear ..../applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">