WWSandMan

Shameless Promotion

Please assist the WW's in supporting our various activities by purchasing a calendar with selected artwork by WWGraf.

http://www.cafepress.com/wing_walkers.40721560

If you have a precise selection of his works you'd like to see on the wall calendar featuring WWGraf's work, please drop me an email or private message with the selection from the various offerings in this forum. I'll be more than happy to reconfigure the calendar's graphics layout for you. 8)

Unfortunately no, not at this time. I'm limited to one of each type of product, up to the maximum number of individual products (I'm currrently displaying the maxium number of individual items for a "free" store front). Unless I go for an upgrade on the type of virtual store-front, which of course means ... $$.

Please assist the WW's in supporting our various activities by purchasing a calendar with selected artwork by WWGraf.

http://www.cafepress.com/wing_walkers.40721560

If you have a precise selection of his works you'd like to see on the wall calendar featuring WWGraf's work, please drop me an email or private message with the selection from the various offerings in this forum. I'll be more than happy to reconfigure the calendar's graphics layout for you. 8)

Already done - plus a couple of other things too in time for late spring - early summer. :D