Sign in to follow this  
WWGraf

Test of Courage

S! WWGraf:

Another masterpiece suitable for framing/wallpaper!

I've saved your "Test of Courage" - won't use it for wallpaper for a while because I'm still enjoying very much the "Red 4" on my desktop.

Please keep up the fantastic work! :D/

S!

Jim

S! Herr WWGraf:

I am impressed with your wallpaper artwork and wished to share it with some old friends at JG1. I posted over there at their website, the following message, I hope you do not mind:

---------------------------
"You may already be aware of the excellent "wallpapers" being done by WWGraf - I don't know if you have seen them - they really are something special - so I thought I would post the link here in case you haven't seen them yet - because they are really great.
Here's the link:

viewforum.php?f=86

You may have to register there at WW. Simple process and free [obviously]. These pics are worth it to get and put on your Desktop. Just click on the individual "graphic", expand it, save it and put on your Desktop.

I especially like the "Red 4" and the "Test of Courage" pics. Check them all out - they are really great stuff.

S!

Jim Erbeck

P.S. [EDIT]: Sorry, but forgot above that non-registered visitors to their [WW] site may not be able to access the "wallpaper pics" unless registered. Here's the main link to their main page where you can register for access to the pics: portal.php

If you can't get into their "Artwork Page" without registering, then go to the second link and register. You won't be sorry - some great artwork for your Desktop.
----------------

Prost, Herr Graf!

Jim

Appreciate it Chunk. ;)

Thanks for the kind words vonurbach and the spreading of my work. ;)

Another excellent shot! Kudos Graf... wish I had the eye for creating images like these. I'm lucky if I can take a screen-shot without it being a blurry pic of my thumb!

~~

@vonurbach : You're correct sir, un-registered forum visitors will not see the graphics Graf has attached to the various threads here. It's an all too necessary security precaution I'm afraid. But, as you mentioned, registering is easy, and has it's rewards. ;)