Sign in to follow this  
WWSandMan

? and other stuff for Graf

S!

Graf, I was wondering if the attachment/upload thing was working for you yet? I know there was a problem shortly before I went on vacation and I'm not sure if it was resolved or not.

Also: I took a few pics with the digital camera out the window of the plane I was on this morning... I thought you might be able to use them as backgrounds for future projects. Look in the WW file vault, "for_graf" folder. A ~ 23mb .rar archive with several pictures. Maybe you can use them... maybe not. Let me know when you've downloaded the .rar file so I can remove it.

... edit... D/L Link

FWIW... the pics were taken over Wisconsin during descent to Minneapolis/St. Paul. Some taken from high altitude (34,000 feet if I remember correctly), and a few more from lower alt.

I thought the one with the sun glaring brightly might make an interesting "Hun in the sun" type thing, with cockpit internals up close to the viewer's perspective and a closing bandit dropping out of the sun's brightness... Just a thought I had anyway. No way I could make it work, but you could... ;)

/second edit/ I should have looked closer... a couple of those have my camera's reflection visible (442 and 444 for certain). Oh well...

Awesome pics bud, thanks very much...will put'em to good use. ;)

Still no luck with the file attachments. Still gettin' internal error. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_sad.gif&key=38741f9e3530d7cdc640e0699ad44e6069f4d0e7d8af9de1ac5a402558336cb2">

Hey Bud if you get somet time I need an A-20 with the texas twister nose art. For this nex war :D