Aircraft preferences

S! all. I'm still not sure I'll be able to make it on Saturday night. Trying my hardest to shift my schedule around but can't promise anything.

For the time being, please place me in one of the fighter or fighter bomber flights.

Will try to log some flight time during the day today to familiarize myself with the map and tactics for the mission.

Sir,

I respectfully must withdraw from this event, god d***it, as my annual leave request has been cancelled due to illness. (Another coworkers little one has to have emergency surgery, that puts me in charge of the platoon while he is gone...) I sincerely apologise and am kicking myself for talking this battle up to my fellow squadmates that have signed up already, hoping to have the great time we always have when flying in these darn things. I am truly sorry if this puts a damper on the pilot staffing for the away side, this absence couldn't be helped. Salute to you all and good luck, I wish you victory and will have a cold one waiting for you at the mess when you land!!!

Salute,

AB_Moby

Important Information

Please confirm you have read and understand the rules above

Please Sign In or Sign Up