19 inch 5ms 700:1 lcd monitor for 189

WWTharn

If your crt is on the fritz- New egg has a hanns G 19 inch widescreen for 189.99 with free shipping (and what I like most is this monitor ships with a dvi cable- ! (last time I hade to buy one it cost me 15$ bah)

so 189.99 out the door and you can replace that old 17 inch crt with a nice 19 inch widescreen- this monitor has great reviews too.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824254005

Nice find, since the 19" non-flat Mag 800V I spent $400 for. some time ago, but only used for a total of a year off and on, is getting the display "shakes". I hate the thought of having to wrassle that 65lb beast to the car.

I still use my "has been computer", hooked up to the Mag, when I want to check out something on the net, and not move my computer desk on wheels over in front of the big monitor/TV, like I do for a night of flying.

Picked up this monitor to replace an aging CRT I was using as a second screen. No dead pixels and nice, sharp colors and screen. Not as good as the Dell 20.1 inch but then I didn't expect it to be. I didn't hook up the speakers because I don't really need them so I can't comment on them.

yep- just plugged er in tonight and looks very nice- not 1 dead pixel that i can detect- workin like a charm right outta the box./..
My 9 year old is happy too -now that he has my crt to replace the one that was fritzin out on him...
all is quiet on the northeastern front...