Attention all Wing Walkers members with a wingwalkers(dot)org email address:

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY

Visit WingWalkers' WebMail and log in with your email address and current password. Click the drop-down menu on the top-right under your username, select "Password and Security" and change your password. If you've forgotten your password, use the "I forgot my password" option and follow the steps (you've done that before, I'm sure.)

Please send me - WWSandMan - a private message on the forum letting me know you've changed your password. Those of you who have done so already, thank you!

** Folks who have not responded that they have updated their email account password will have that account deleted. All unused accounts will be deleted.**

We have far too many email accounts not being used, or which have been compromised, to allow them to remain open. Thank you for understanding the need to go to these lengths.

WWGangster

Modern Warfare 2

Anyone bought it yet?? Sounded really cool until I read about the controversial mission. I guess they've created an option to opt out of playing that level though, so I still might get it. I've enjoyed all of the other releases..........

No dedicated servers for it though... So online play will be a pain... however if SP is your thing I hear it's a good play...

it's on the after Christmas list.(or until the Game Store clerks price it wrong)

I've got it...for the PlayStation 3. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_biggrin.gif&key=64cd7b7a0036899205810ec0a5b90ed7121d5889dd92733089c47c9758b7f4ae">

It's a TON of fun.

Play it on the 360.
SLIGHT SPOILERS!!

The single player game is very short, but its well done. The level with you shooting civilians is not as bad as its made out, you can mow them down, or sit back and let the people your with mow them down.

The multiplayer is basically the same formula as other CoD games, with perks and upgrades available as you play online. I don't like the maps as well as CoD:WaW or MW1. Way to fast paced for any real tactics being used, and that hurts the maps on this game, since there seems to be about 5 entrances and exits to every room....