II./JG1_Krupinski

Cliffs of Dover dogfight

Hey Sandman, mind if we get together sometime to look into your forum issue? This message seems to be either 1 of 2 things. First, you tried to come while we were updating the site. Anything could happen then. Secondly, it may be that you weren't logged in. The site may have hiccup'd and logged you out. But also, it could be something I'm not thinking of.

I too, should be ready to be target practice. Although last night in my 1st try in a Hurri ground start full real I blew 5 engines before I figured out where the radiator handle was. Moused over the screen so many times it's a wonder I don't have scuff marks on my monitor.

Hey Sandman, mind if we get together sometime to look into your forum issue? This message seems to be either 1 of 2 things. First, you tried to come while we were updating the site. Anything could happen then. Secondly, it may be that you weren't logged in. The site may have hiccup'd and logged you out. But also, it could be something I'm not thinking of.

I'm sure it was a temporary thing, and not of any concern since I was able to read the posts, just not log in and respond to them.

I've got family in from out of town this weekend, so my available timing is a bit out of whack. I'll give you a shout if/when the login issue persists.