Stachel's FU skin...

WWChunk

Copy that, thanks Dub.

BTW, I feel like an absolute tool for missing the boat on RoF all these years. I don't understand why it suddenly clicked for me just recently. Anyway, having a blast with career mode and trying out different planes. I know the Albatros D.Va is one of the freebies, and is kind of a jack of all trades, master of none; but it might be my favorite crate at the moment. Though I flew the D.VIIf last night for the first time, and that thing felt like a rocket ship. Like a Spad on methamphetamines. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_wink.gif&key=49c7bc4bebefb3c576578d12c8a6bba67b170764aca0dbd2cc764154596e0154">

Here it tis.
FU skin.zip

For your entertainment, I got lambasted by fans from the book when I posted these image. Many felt it was too crass. I tried to explain how it was pretty clear what the author meant..."something you might see scrawled on a restroom wall"

His answer back was pretty good, "Yes but the point is the Author didn't say it and you did". I sort of took that to heart. Am a little more careful now!

PS Try the Spad 7 too....it is like a little red hot rod. Won't beat a DVI, but fun to fly

302470645_ROF2013-11-1521-05-37-57.thumb.jpg.160d4443760021882493e4fb16579c3d.jpg

PS....My theory is what Burno wanted was "f**k You" and what he got was "f**k Me". Would make sense that the enemy pilots would be scratching their heads and laughing at that one.

Dub has to take full credit for introducing livestock into the equation.
( some tendencies are hard to break)

baaaaaahhhhh
baaaaaahhhhh

Thank you sir!

I must say that I am enjoying the hell out of the book. I liked the movie, and haven't watched it in a few years, but the book is much better in my opinion.

I found that old thread on the RoF forums, and had a good laugh or two. People are pretty thin-skinned nowadays. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_wink.gif&key=49c7bc4bebefb3c576578d12c8a6bba67b170764aca0dbd2cc764154596e0154"> Who wouldn't think that four letters followed by three was a reference to FU? The bathroom reference was funny, but "For a good time, call Bruno," has way too many letters!