Sign in to follow this  
WWVarg

ArmA 3 night 19 March

Sat. 19 March, normal 21:00 Eastern Time

I will be back that weekend and I have a ArmA mission ready.

1. I will host the game and play as Zeus.
2. The mission needs a Helo Pilot to transport the team.
3. Respawn is in mission
4. No Revive, because Eden Editor currently has a bug with that module.
5. Events in game will change and you must be ready to react to it.

If Sat. is not the best time then let me know in advance.

WWVarg

We had a great time. I hope the mission was hard enough but with a easy flow. All IED's and AA were planted before, I did that so it would be fair. The Zeus player can become too powerful and I tried to keep the amount of enemy reinforcements to an acceptable level. We did not use WW TS just because I was in OF's TS at the time and people started to join from there.

I know about the Virtual Ammo problem, give me time and I will see if I can get that included.

Any request for the next ArmA 3 night? /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_pistoles.gif&key=09ea96186962bdbd0923df0c7c1e20aec5896ce74b5ab0d0673b66a01eba8859">

Planning ArmA3 again on Sat. April 9 same time as before 21:00 est. I have some new stuff which will make a big bang for everyone, (hint hint).

No one has got the VAS to work due to BIS using it's "Arsenal System" but I can now add almost all the things you need to any object. Example; a truck can be made to have all the weapons and supplies you need and also be your respawn point. It should allow you to save that loadout (as requested by Sandman).