Sign in to follow this  
WWGeezer

Hanging with HillBilly....ROF.Oct 11th 6:30 pacific

Guys, I ate something a little while ago requiring that I now strap myself securely onto the chair with no seat bottom, and holding onto an air sickness bag. not going to make tonight's shindig. Gotta go-go-gooooo!

Sorry you missed it Dub.

May have been the best ROF flying in a long time.

Had about 14 in the air from California, Arkansas, Lousianna, Texas, Vancouver, Massachusetts and more. Hillbilly restarted the server so we got a good long mission.

Had loaded up a DFW with heavy guns, a stranger jumped in the back seat and we spent ten minutes circling a big dogfight trying to take out enemy. My engine got badly damaged and my right wing was almost gone and he stayed in the back and we traded chat notes all he way back with the wing hanging by a thread. Congratulated each other when I made a nice clean landing.

HillBilly has his own groupies, if we show up with 5 or 6 , you hit 8 or 9 on the open server and than you start attracting others.

Great fun.

Damn, that sounds like fun. After my 24 mile, 100 minute commute, I was in no mood to fly. I will try again next time though!

That is truly a grueling commute, Chunk. Why don't you submit a request for a new sheriff patrol vehicle like this one? /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_wink.gif&key=49c7bc4bebefb3c576578d12c8a6bba67b170764aca0dbd2cc764154596e0154">

626506924_BayAreaSheriffPatrolVehicle.png.f56ce1fab5b02a3f4a19ba036de444cc.png

1433298320_BayAreaSheriffPatrolVehicle2.png.9ed3621b87be060b648475e246e9fe48.png

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/10/11/jetpack-aviation-new-jb10-test-flight-orig-vstan-aa.cnn