WWTest Server up Today (11-6)...Craven Please Try!

WWGeezer

I have Duck's server up and will leave it up for a good part of the day. It says it runs for 12 hours, but I have not seen it run more than 2. I will come check again in 2 hours and relaunch, pretty much leave it running all day.

This is Vandy's " A Day on the Channel" that some people (Craven) had File Transfer Areas.

WWTest
Our Usual Password
Mods Off

I have not heard back yet from HillBilly so I want to be ready to put this up if needed. Please be patient with the download, this one takes an unusually long time.

Anyone that can please joint, respond to this thread if you could get in or not.

Thanks All

PS And if you have not flown this one, just spawn on either base and wait for orders. A message might say "next mission in 30 minutes" but I have never had it take more than 15 minutes. Its worth waiting especially if you are flying solo because a couple AI will spawn and take off and get orders. If you are antsy go ahead and fly, but keep the volume up and when you hear the morse code, read the subtitle and you can go find the AI and assist them.

I'm going to try this later today, but now, it's time for Mom and Dad to take the kids to see Trolls, in 3D. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=%7BSMILIES_PATH%7D/icon_e_wink.gif&key=49c7bc4bebefb3c576578d12c8a6bba67b170764aca0dbd2cc764154596e0154">

For what its worth, I jumped in at 12:00 and the mission was still running

Took a look at the map and could see about 4 friendlies and 2 enemies AI active on the map
Image1.thumb.jpg.917fc27239ebf50f5e9cda2b285c9d73.jpg

Than I spawned on the Entente Airfield. After about 5 minutes a message came up about bombing patrol starting soon. Two RE8's spawned right next to me.
553559182_Image2.thumb.jpg.d5b7a2981f30050531c8cfcb055472a4.jpg

Also an enemy aircraft dropped a bomb on the airfield
Also, as the two RE8's got their marching orders and started to taxi, I heard the drone of two other RE8's circling the base, coming in for a landing
Also, multiple trucks, busy around the airfield

Pretty damn impressive.....going to let it continue to run....see how long it lasts!
(feel like one of those disc jockey's that locks himself in the studio and keeps playing the same hit over and over)