Dub need some skinning help

Personally, I'd make it smaller, place it just above the mfg plaque (and a reverse image same place other side), then paint the rudder the same green and yellow as your duck. The rudder colors will be easier to see, and you get a decal set that is a tad more "historic" looking.

Hope that helps!

Not sure I'm understanding... Looks ok from the image you posted. Can you show me a comparison shot of what it looks like when it is harder to see?

(Just so you are aware, l may not be able to respond in a timely manner as I'm heading to the airport.)

• 1 month later...

thats rich....someone asking me for photoshop help..

open up your avatar in photoshop. On the right hand side of the screen, at the bottom, you see a section with Layers/channels/paths, and below that is your gif, and it should say background. Below all that there are some buttons, they are at the very bottom of that right hand window. The button on the far right should be trash, the button to the left of that should be duplicate. Put your cursor on the "background" layer in that section, click on it, and the cursor should turn into a hand. Drag that background layer down to the "Duplicate" button and release. Now you should have a new entry (layer is I belie what they call them) Called background copy. Click on it to make sure it is selected, and that is what you are working on. Now, on the left hand side of your window, you should have your toolbar. You want the magic wand, but, it might be BEHIND on of the other tools. On my photoshop, it is the 4th tool down from the top. If that is the "quick selection tool for you, Right click on it and you should get a flyout letting you select the magic wand. Once you have the magic wand, use ctrl + to zoom in on the pic. Click on an area you want to be transparent, and it should draw a line around the border on your pic. Then hit delete. Looking at the pic in photoshop it will look like nothing changed, but if you look at the small pic in the "background copy" you made, you can see that the area you delected is now checkered ie...transparent.

I tried selecting the "eye" area of your avatar, and it did not look like it was going to be an improvement if i deleted that are, so just left it alone.

Now back to the section on the bottom right...select the "background" layer, and drag that down to the trash icon. All you should have now is your background copy. Save as a png file.

if that don't work, i'll post what I have, but this is one of those "teach a man to fish" moments...