Sign in to follow this  
WWSittingduck

Geezer: for next Tuesday

I have run into the same problem posted on the forum about missions after 3.05. I had to delete(rename) the msnbin file in order to open it up in ME.

The coops all ran fine, no idea why they are not effected. If you plan to run the coops tuesday, please reload YOUR #3 version back onto the server AFTER you add some f4's. I added them to 3,4 and 5, but also change the location of the bombers in #3 so they took off more into the wind, and now the ai bombers wont take off at al....ie...i porked it..

If you plan a dogfight, might be a good idea to make sure it will run without being resaved.

have already backed up the dogfight folder on the server. What I did on my computer was move out all the .msnbin files, then used resave as binary in ME. So far, everything I have tried to open in ME has worked since.

If you want, can do the same thing on the server.

Oh yea....head there was a circle that he was counting planes, so if you spread the planes out, you had to make the circle bigger too. Also if you spawn as an aircraft in a flight and don't start your engine they all sit there and wait for you. Multiple reasons why the aircraft may have not taken off.

flight leads make big circles, especially the FW....can see why they smashed into each other.