Sign in to follow this  
WWICYtheDEAD

dingo12

You two still play, if even just for shits and giggles (while trying to remember what it was you were really supposed to be doing)?

I futz about on the guitar, but don't ever call me a musician... I am terrible, but have a ton of fun trying to learn songs. I don't have any equipment other than my mom's 48 yr-old, beat-up concert accoustic (an Arria) and a 2006 MX Strat, and a Line6 Guitar Port that attaches to my PC. 

Brian May and Alex Lifeson hooks (as well as some of my own crap) are on my current menu.

I still write stuff on my guitar, I've got a ton of riffs that I screw around with and every once and a while I'll crank up the amp and annoy the neighbors.

Currently have a duel fender amp and a Peavy amp combo,

An old school RP1 peddle board for effects  and Johnson strat and a Gibson SG and of course my acoustic.

I'll upload more of the album we made, it's all rough cut so there's some screw ups and bad mixing in some spots.

Nice set up indeed,

My stepson has a set I play  on as well. Though he doesn't know how to tune them. I tried to show him but he's pig headed.

I use a timpanic guage to get close then by ear.  It doesn't work very well on the Rolands LOL.

In a church band. That's why you rarely see me on Thursdays, that's when we practice for the following Sunday.