The time has come my friend

WWSittingduck

Well I did love it till this appeared, LOL, taking it back tomorrow and picking up the ASUS, hope to have better luck...

There are 2 in store about 14 miles away... Model:PG248Q - ASUS - ROG Swift 24" LCD FHD G-SYNC Monitor $400, so I'm hopeing to just exchange and come home with this and hope for better luck..... 

Monitor came in Thursday, by Saturday this started showing up. I like to fly at dawn and dusk to see the sun come up or down so this won't work. if this didn't happen the monitor was perfect. 

drift-monitor.thumb.jpg.b9fe30226b04686d694984a74a58a3be.jpg

Thanks guys, shhh, I don't want her to read she messed up my new monitor.... LOL. 

I picked up the ASUS this morning and did a quick setup, I'll dial her in over the next week and make sure no boobs touch the screen 😉 . Much better monitor, just need to tweak it to see where I can get the color.

I'm curious to see the difference in having a monitor with g-sync verses the free-sync/g-sync compatible monitor. When it comes to smoothness/fluid motion/ sometimes its a bit hard to tell with IL2 and I have to look at it DCS where the motion is fluid and compare it from there. Have to get past looking at a new monitor again and just focus on flying. 

All I know is I can use anything smaller than a 24" monitor with a flight sim, no going back now... 

Back to work so I can play later....