Attention all Wing Walkers members with a wingwalkers(dot)org email address:

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY

Visit WingWalkers' WebMail and log in with your email address and current password. Click the drop-down menu on the top-right under your username, select "Password and Security" and change your password. If you've forgotten your password, use the "I forgot my password" option and follow the steps (you've done that before, I'm sure.)

Please send me - WWSandMan - a private message on the forum letting me know you've changed your password. Those of you who have done so already, thank you!

** Folks who have not responded that they have updated their email account password will have that account deleted. All unused accounts will be deleted.**

We have far too many email accounts not being used, or which have been compromised, to allow them to remain open. Thank you for understanding the need to go to these lengths.

Fawlty

F1 1967 season begins Monday Feb.25th

Thanks, @Fawlty! Would love to get some racing in again... I've got Asetto Corsa but not sure I still have the F1 sim. Will have to look into it. Unlikely I'll make this Monday, work, weather all conspire against me.

Hey Sandy, what we are racing is a free excellent Grand Prix Legends mod for Assetto Corsa, here's a video to give you an idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=1CKfMYwNrso

The only thing you may not have is the Ferrari dlc for assetto corsa

On sale right now for $4.60 cdn probably $4 usd

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/assetto-corsa-ferrari-70th-anniversary-pack

All the info for installing and dropbox downloads are on the forum.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/oldfokkers/ac-gpl-mod-install-instructions-t4230.html

Got to warn you though, these JG1 guys are amazing drivers.

• Thanks 1

If you mean purchase the Ferrari pac on sale. You purchase it at humble bundle then use the code on steam if you want to save a few $. They are a legit company, delt with them for years.

You can buy at steam but double in price.

11 drivers online tonight so it should be interesting, some very good drivers, I'm in trouble

Edited by Fawlty
  • Like 1

Considering I'm in complete NooB status and will be completely unfamiliar with things... you have nothing to worry about. Still poking around to see what's where. 

I'll likely be on TeamSpeak, may even toodle around the track (yes, I have Monaco installed) but I'm not in any way competitive. I have yet to make one complete without crashing into something, and that's at walking speeds. But yes, I'm liking tooling around in AC/GP67 cars. It's fun, without the fatal danger of real life racing.

It's beyond me how some of these guys can get the times they're getting. We all find a few in a race that we compete with and it's lots of fun with a dozen + cars  racing around the track.

• Like 1