Sign in to follow this  
WWDriftwood

CH Pro Rudder Pedals Toe Brake Axis Curves

Hey guys, 

I'm using the pro pedals toe brakes but the curves seem a little odd in how they react. A bit sensitive to engage. Can anyone tell me what settings your using for your toe brakes curves? 

thanks, 

I’m not using a curve for the toe brakes. Are they too sensitive like a dead zone at the start needs to be added or something?  FWIW, I don’t have the pro pedals anymore, but I remember adding some dead zone to the beginning and the end of the brake axis. 

I never used a curve with my CH pedals either, mind you I've conveniently forgotten all about them now that I have a set of Crosswinds.  No curve or dead zone on them either.

Might have to do a closet clean up of old flight sim gear, maybe I should bring all of that stuff with me this summer and have a garage sale at Chunk's house😁

Seriously, I'll make a list up of surplus equipment and those of you dropping in this summer can tell me if want any of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 2019 WingWalkers Reunion...and garage sale. LMFAO!!!

• Like 1

I like where this is going, LOL. 

Sorry, yes, dead zones only. I was trying to set a top/bottom dead zone but it only allows the bottom, keeps setting the top to "0." Basically so I have about 1/2 inch of pedal movement at the bottom so I don't accidentally depress the brakes. Then 1/2 inch at the top so I don't have to extend my foot fully for full brakes. I tinker with it some more. 

That’s a good setup for those pedals actually. The full extension was always a little difficult as it ended up lying completely flat when fully depressed. 

I've got the CH Pro Pedals and have set a small area of dead zone at both the top and bottom of the toe-brake travel. I'm not on my home PC else I'd show a screen shot of the setup. Works well for both flight sim stuff and for use as car pedals in Asetto Corsa.

When you get a chance, open up the axis settings in IL2 and see if the settings changed, or change and accept the changes, then set them back and see if it keeps your top and bottom dead zones. Mine wants to keep the top dead at 0%

Hm, nope... toe brake travel is zero % dead zones. Rudder axis is 4% for both center dead zone and edge (end) zones.

• Thanks 1