CH Pro Rudder Pedals Toe Brake Axis Curves

WWDriftwood

I’m not using a curve for the toe brakes. Are they too sensitive like a dead zone at the start needs to be added or something?  FWIW, I don’t have the pro pedals anymore, but I remember adding some dead zone to the beginning and the end of the brake axis. 

I never used a curve with my CH pedals either, mind you I've conveniently forgotten all about them now that I have a set of Crosswinds.  No curve or dead zone on them either.

Might have to do a closet clean up of old flight sim gear, maybe I should bring all of that stuff with me this summer and have a garage sale at Chunk's house😁

Seriously, I'll make a list up of surplus equipment and those of you dropping in this summer can tell me if want any of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like where this is going, LOL. 

Sorry, yes, dead zones only. I was trying to set a top/bottom dead zone but it only allows the bottom, keeps setting the top to "0." Basically so I have about 1/2 inch of pedal movement at the bottom so I don't accidentally depress the brakes. Then 1/2 inch at the top so I don't have to extend my foot fully for full brakes. I tinker with it some more. 

I've got the CH Pro Pedals and have set a small area of dead zone at both the top and bottom of the toe-brake travel. I'm not on my home PC else I'd show a screen shot of the setup. Works well for both flight sim stuff and for use as car pedals in Asetto Corsa.