Screen Shots 4/2 COOP

A few screens from tonight's 2nd mission.  Dub reminded me to record, glad I did, showed me what a dumb move I made that allowed Sandy to pick my wing off just he would a fly 🤪

Was some good clean fun tonight, enjoyed it a lot!!

Sandy's 1st Gun Run.jpg

Sandy's first gun run, he's just under that wing that's losing bits...

Sandy's 2nd Gun Run.jpg

Second gun run, dang hits the same wing again😣

The End!.jpg

The end! Sandy unconcernedly fly's away, and I have to jump cause I really needed that freaking wing😢

Crave and Navy.jpg

Crave and Navy-en route

Crave and Dub.jpg

Crave and Dub eyeballing each other.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WWSittingduck said:

Nice shots.

can you  upload the track?  I really want to find out who I was behind, and why I got the shooting at friendly message.

Dub told me how to upload the recordings but unfortunately I've forgotten his instructions. If someone could remind me of the process I'd be happy to put it up for you.

In game, rename the Track to something more memorable. Close game, go to recordings folder. Select the new filename and the folder of the same name. Rt click on selection and choose send to, and click compressed zip file. Copy that new zip file to the vault or download section in the forum.

Reverse that process when you want to extract the file to watch it in game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

not yet.....have to replay with maybe different settings, cause I can spectate on Axis, but not Allied, so most of what I have done so far is zoom around using the camera trying to find myself, which I have no been able to do.  But have watched some outstanding flying.

Duck... I think you were LaGG #2. If so, did you get the message about friendly fire just before you went down? If so. it could be due to tagging the train. For whatever reason, it's faction-markers were showing as gray neutral. That might be what was happening. I just read somewhere in 777 forums that neutral can do that.