Had hoped Icy would show up last nite to get an idea of what he wanted for Thursday.

If he has nothing in mind, am open to suggestions.

Can re-run Tuesday (no modifications, have to save them for next Tuesday), or re-run last nites (did what I could to keep all those AI off our field, but for the life of me can not figure out why they all came down there)

Yes sorry about that, i haven't been feeling well the last few days, got it coming out every opening, 

That might have been A TMI statement, also didn't know we were still doing wendsdays .

As for Thursday I'm open and didn't have anything in particular.

Would like to bomb the hell outta stuff tonight though.

May be a little late getting there tonight, but will be there.  Duck could you put a ju-52 on the Soviet side somewhere tonight?

Posted (edited)

May have need for one in our war against jg-1. Would like to practice paradrops and evasion against boche fighters

download my skin so you can tell I am ours!

Edited by WWZed

ok, but you're going to piss a lot of people flying Axis when they get shot down by a JU52.  Will make your skin the default skin for it.  Don't want to make a mission that is going to take forever to load, but will probably put the skin in so it will download when someone joins.

S! 

Afraid I won't be in tonight. Fly well, cover each other and do all the things. 

Apologies for being there but not being there.  FPS was around 22, and kept tabbing out to try something different.   I have no idea where this is coming from, played great a week ago....

On 4/11/2019 at 3:24 PM, WWZed said:

May have need for one in our war against jg-1. Would like to practice paradrops and evasion against boche fighters

download my skin so you can tell I am ours!

I think you done good in sneaking in with that JU, I was quite surprised coming home to land to see all the paras dropping on the base.  Was like Christmas with the AAA going off trying to take them out, wonder how many actually made safely to earth😁