6-18 mission

Duck, later today when I take a work break I'll do a quick review to rename and add small description for the tracks I recorded. 

In one track when you and Navy were working on Navy's view issues and I flew to target then did the recon for the convoy and didn't see it, LOL. You can see in the track at the bottom of the screen the convoy which shot me down seconds later. Another track you can see the bombs hit the target, I pick up the bandit, Navy dropping in between me and the bandit, smooth, then later you can see gold/red ingress/rtb, and another with multiple bandits. 

Personally I like the higher number of bandits! If wings know this; then there more likely to be proactive in checking each others six as opposed to tunnel vision on what they think will be the last meal of the night. :pistols:

I'm not used to see this many bandits, probably could have dragged several towards any wings heading my way, didn't think about it. 

What i would like to do is review Gold's drops, and the subsequent damage they cause (visually).  I watched a couple of Gold's drops, and was supervised at how little damage was visible when I returned to the factory (i believe you were with me then).  I know for sure one factory object Icy liked has a terrible damage model.  It is next to impossible to tell if it has been destroyed or not passing over it.   Want to see if there are more of those kinds of objects that I have been using.

will have to do a poll on air activity....there was some testing stuff in there that did not get removed, hence the large amount of ai.  I can see maybe leaving it as is, but not have them all ace...

Edited by WWSittingduck