Sign in to follow this  
WWZed

The 262 and Voice attack

Here ya go!  Put this command in your VA profile, say "Start Engines" and wait for each engine to get to 10,000 RPM, advance our throttle until the locks open and Voila! you have started your engines!  Download file and choose import profile from the VA menu.  Copy the command into whatever profile you use for the 262

Start Engine ME 262-Profile.vap

Make sure you choose the RPM limiter in the aircraft screen or you will be like Icy, hair on fire!

• Like 1

Zed, finally got the thing to start, but still get a "engine one/two overheat" (but engines still start), at the beginning...this normal?

and, htf do I get rid of your male voice?  I changed it to default in my profile, it tests ok, but when I am in game, I get the wrong voice.....

Change the voice in the command itself, it is in each “Say” command.  As long as you have the rpm limiter on, you do get the overheat warning at startup, but that is normal

Yeah, the "OverHeat" warning only stays on until the engine is spooled up to about 3,000 rpm.