Defective rudder pedals

WWPlague

Since my Hoffman rudder pedals are  not USB, but plug into the Cougar joystick, I have to use the Foxy software to calibrate the pedals. They no longer give me full left right deflection during setup, maybe only 40% of the total on each side. Never can get going straight enuf on takeoff to roll straight, crosswinds are hell. Forgot that keyboard x and y are also rudder input in BOS, so didnt try that, was pissed that I have broken digital rudder pedals. Tried plugging pedals into a different cougar joystick, didnt help, so its the output of the hall sensor or IC,  thats faulty me thinks. I gave away a set  of USB CH pro pedals, might see if I can get them back. I do have a set of Thrustmaster Mark II gameport pedals that are analog output, so a Rockfire gameport to USB adaptor may work, to turn them into USB and use them. Hoffmans are digital output, so no plug and play adaptor will work, maybe a Bodnar adaptor would work, but it means cutting off the Hoffman gameport connector and wiring up the Bodnar. Something Im not ready for, with my spine as bad as it is now.

I finally got it straightened out. Foxy software Axis setup and Axis shaping tabs. Unbelieveable how easy it is to take off straight now that I have full rudder deflection. Happy happy that I didnt have bad Hoffman F16 rudders. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer Craven, I finally won the battle with the setup software, so its all good. Damn, had to break down and read the  instructions, nobody saw me, so dont think I lost any points off my 'man card', for that. 

🔫

• Haha 1

OK, there are provisions for reading instructions:

They are read out of order, and discarded as irrelevant to the current operation

Read out of context so as to prove a contrary point of interest

Scanned to get your wife off your back

Read by accident and immediately forgotten

There may be others, but these are the ones I use most often.