Sign in to follow this  
WWSittingduck

bomb timer delay

can not find a setting for this in the se5.  Am i mission something?

and, if i can not change it to the 5 secs pilots were recommending....what altitude are you people dropping at.

RoF was just so much easier....

Posted (edited)

When you choose the bomb load out  it is a drop down menu on the bottom right. Under 300 feet 5+ seconds. Over 300 anything

Edited by WWZed

Has anyone figured out the Bristol bomb fuse?

German fuze you can easily blow yourself up but with the Bristol I can't get them to go off unless I'm way too high for what I wanna do, witch is a somewhat version of dive bombing.

After you choose your bombs, look under the "convergence slider" you will see "bomb timer"  or something like that, so you set it before takeoff like Zed said. 

2 hours ago, WWICYtheDEAD said:

Has anyone figured out the Bristol bomb fuse?

German fuze you can easily blow yourself up but with the Bristol I can't get them to go off unless I'm way too high for what I wanna do, witch is a somewhat version of dive bombing.

I don't see it for the Se5, just the one general purpose bomb unless you can use the bomb mode or bomb delay toggle button for this? 

really think we have to face facts, and accept while we do have ww1 planes, we are a ways off having FC.  This is just parts of one game stuck into another game, and imho they do not fit very well.  Only hope when we do get the "real" FC all these problems will go away..

5 hours ago, WWSittingduck said:

really think we have to face facts, and accept while we do have ww1 planes, we are a ways off having FC.  This is just parts of one game stuck into another game, and imho they do not fit very well.  Only hope when we do get the "real" FC all these problems will go away..

agreed, I spent too much time testing ME mechanics (being new to ME) with FC planes when I should have using the WWII planes, then once that works, replace the planes with FC planes and test.