Photos from FHCAM Luftwaffe Day 2019

WWChunk

@WWGeezer Adobe Creative Cloud Photography info

I use the Photography plan, which includes PhotoShop and LightRoom (cross platform synching makes it great for both mobile and desktop access to images), but the initial 20gb of storage was far too small. I went for the upgrade to 1TB storage for a total of $22/mo. 

This Creative Cloud plan includes :

• PhotoShop - full version!
  • LightRoom (CC for desktop and mobile, and the original Classic for desktop <useful if you've worked with it in the past>)
  • Adobe XD - (create apps and websites ( I've never used it, no idea if it's useful or not))
  • Adobe Premire Rush - ("create and share online videos anywhere" - again, I've not used it)
  • Adobe Bridge - Supposed to be a central storage place for all your Adobe assets (images, files, etc.) but I haven't quite got it figured out or correctly setup. 

An example of using the Creative Cloud, you can share an album via link, and if you edit or add/remove images, the viewable  images are updated too. Example... the following link is several photos I recently took during a visit to my uncle's place in northern Wisconsin. I posted many of those images in the gallery here, but I can share the images via Adobe as well.

https://adobe.ly/2ZAqPBC

I am good on photoshop and lightroom.  I like lightroom a lot.  Does things I just can't get out of photoshop.  That being said I really have to go back to school to end up in a good place for sharing and saving images.  I cross platforms between iphones, sd cards and pc computer and am incredibly frustrated with coordinating with cloud apps.   Just feels like I have crap all over the place but still don't have confidence where my back ups really live.  Maybe it is a sign of getting older but it just seems like it should be easier than it is.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...