Sign in to follow this  
WWSandMan

Gallery user request

S!

I would like to suggest that those few who are making use of the gallery to please create a new album with your name (like my top-level album, which is simply "WWSandMan") .

Then I'd like you to "move" your existing albums from the main "Member Albums" gallery to your own named album. Do this by opening each of your albums, click the "Manage" button, select "Move", use the drop-down menu to select your self-named album. 

This way all your own albums will be under your name, in the Member Albums list.

Let me know if you have any issues doing the moves, I can likely do that. But I'd like the folks using the gallery to create their own self-named album (looks odd if an album named WWCraven was created by me... at least to my eye.)

Thanks for your assistance in this! :)

@WWGreyWolfe @WWCraven @WWZed

Dang... Okay, if you have the self-named album created I can move your sub-albums into it. Thanks for checking!

Looks like you need to click "Add images" then create the self-named album, then go back and move your others into your self-named album. Clunky, but works.

Ack... never mind. I need to create the named categories, then move the albums. I'll take care of it, thanks for the nudge in the right direction.

Okay, now you go to Gallery, click Member Galleries, then select the member name whose gallery you want to peruse. And my OCD issue for the day is cured, lol.

• Haha 1