Multiplayer dogfight servers

WWChunk

Does anyone here hop on any of the populated servers during the weekends? I’ve been on CombatBox, Knights of the Air, and Wings of Liberty throughout the weekend, but haven’t seen anyone on the WW TeamSpeak server. Is everyone mostly just flying Tuesday’s and Thursday’s? I even slummed it and hopped in an A-20 for a mission today. Had to wear a gaudy gold flight skin even. :hahano:

I’d love to do a weekend server raid with a handful of WW’s sometime. I’m going through withdrawals...

• Like 1

I’m on call next weekend but I’m back the following weekend. I can make time to be on around 1530 PST on Saturday and around 1300 PST on Sunday. All three servers today had tons of ground targets and I flew Jabo missions on all of them except for the A-20 trip. Had to assign a key to open my bomb bay doors even. 😉 

I’m getting further along in the hiring process here at home, so I’m hoping to available again for Tuesday nights in the not too distant future. 

Edited by WWChunk

14 hours ago, WWChunk said:

even slummed it and hopped in an A-20 for a mission today. Had to wear a gaudy gold flight skin even. :hahano:

Wait, what?  I thought it was Zeus made that mess.   Get back out here and clean that up!

• Haha 1

I'm up for some weekend flying, human dogfights would be nice.... 

I'll keep an eye out on the WW home page, if I seem you guys online, I'll hop in if I can.

If a group of guys are flying, feel free shoot me a PM so it pops up on my phone and notifies me. 

14 hours ago, WWSittingduck said:

I'm scared sh*tless to fly against real pilots.  Am pretty pissed you all are making me do it on Tuesdays...…(joke...)

I never thought of dog fighting as a laxative, but I could see how that might work. Some good dogfights after a big meal might be just what you need to stay healthy and happy. See, this is why you get so pissed all the time, you need a good dogfight to clean out your system. 

:pistols:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone that flew this weekend, I missed y'all!  And a special thanks to Craven who flew with me late last night, as well as this afternoon.  I had a blast Les, thank you!!

Here are a smattering of shots from these sessions.  Enjoy!

Someone forgot to close their canopy, and it locked open.  "I was wondering why it sounded windy in here." :chuckle:

1.jpg

Finally added my lovely bride to the pit, she approved. :classic_laugh:

2.jpg

Getting after a Jug while Craven and another friendly look on.

3.jpg

4.jpg

The view from up top.

5.jpg

Craven's vantage point.

6.jpg

Craven's turn to fling some lead!

7.jpg

8.jpg

Splash one.

9.jpg

10.jpg

I do believe that's a Mustang.  This was a losing fight in the end. :brick_wall:

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Good hits.

15.jpg

Craven and Chunk loaded for destruction in Fw190-F8's.  AAA murdered us after we got really, REALLY lost earlier in the flight.

16.jpg

Lightning, loaded for bear.

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Those 1000 pound iron bombs sure do the trick.

20.jpg

• Like 2