Sign in to follow this  
WWSandMan

That awkward moment when...

... you want to take advantage of "end of season" sales, so you go see exactly what you have, and what you want.

As you look closer at your purchase history, you smack yourself in the head. Hard. Because, apparently, you LOOOOVE Spitfires. So much you bought the LF MkIX TWICE. 

Dammit.

I’d be willing to bet they might be able to help you with that and move that money somewhere else. It’s not like you’ve been able to take advantage of having two of them. 😉 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, WWSittingduck said:

yeah.,,,,what happened to the system they had on ROF, when you went to the store, and it told you what you already owned?????

This is DCS, not ROF/IL-2 or anything from 777. Different setup entirely. 

I think what happened is that I bought an on-sale package deal, didn't realize it included the Spit (or I forgot about it) then purchased the dang thing again, separately and at full price.

I'm going to send DCS folks an email and ask if I can shuffle the money towards a different ship ... FW-190 A8 perhaps?

Ah... nope, My mistake. Turns out they keep cancelled orders on the order list as well as completed orders. So I did not buy two Spits after all. :)

Crisis averted! I’m real tempted by the F-14 at 20% off. Those bastards put her on sale right as the second trailer for Top Gun 2 came out!

Edited by WWChunk
  • Like 1

I nearly jumped... but then I did buy Perian Gulf. Oh man... take the Eagle on a low level climbing twirl around around Khalifi (or whatever that tall-ass building is called) ... 

Waiting on time to stroll across the gulf in an A-10C loaded to the gills. Gimme all your T-72's, Iran! LOL!

DCS is fantastic.  It would be great if more of us who have it found a way to fly it together sometimes.  I have almost everything, but rarely fly it. 

A-10C pilot here but haven’t flown in a while.  Closest thing to a bomber in the game....

I’ve got the A-10, F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21, Bf109-K4, Fw190-D9, P-51, and all of the FC3 aircraft. If I had time, I’d fly it. Hopefully when I get home for good. 

I've got all of those and more.  I do love the Korean War era stuff.  Driftwood has a good bit of content too.  Hopefully, we'll get some time together when you get home. 

Korean could be fun... I have both the F-86 and MiG-15. I suck in both though, lol. 

• Like 1

I'll fly whenever I can with y'all.  I used to fly on the REDDIT server.  I think the pw is HOGGIT1FW.  I also can host this and have done so in the past.  I didn't do anything too special, just coded in some stuff to blow up and planes my friends and I had.

• Like 2