Sign in to follow this  
WWCraven

Misc Skins

Affirm, we are blessed to have a few quality skin makers in the fold.  Thank you all.  Craven, I like these a LOT!

Re-worked Bf109-F4. Standardized position of WW logo across all 109 variants, added new painted spiral on prop which will run across all my 109's.  Darkened alpha further to reduce the "wet" look.

Craven Bf109-F4.jpg

• Like 5

Nice!  I like what you did with the alpha as well.  I've been watching YouTube videos of modelers recently, and it's always interesting to see how they apply the matte finishes and weathering at the end.  Some of the aircraft in IL-2:GB are WAY too shiny, IMO.

Looks great! Your call on the artistic decisions...🎨 I'll be wearing if for all F4 occasions  ~S~

Please feel free to put my new skins in here as you make them as well...… 🙂

Edited by WWNavyGunner
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, WWNavyGunner said:

Please feel free to put my new skins in here as you make them as well...… 🙂

Kinda like this one?

Bf109_F4_Navy_74.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WWNavyGunner said:

Exactly !!!!!  Did I miss those for download ???

No, you didn't miss them.  I seem to be having a number of "uploads failed" errors when I try to upload anything bigger than a single skin.  You can grab yours in the file download area.

• Thanks 1

Just a note to everyone, please don't feel obligated to DL every skin I may place in the file DL area, I know not everyone needs or wants a ton of skins on their HD.  Dubya is our squad skinner, I'm basically making them solely for myself and a few others if folks ask for them, so there won't be any mass posting of skins by me to DL.

• Thanks 1

So lets say I had a friend who was looking in the download area and that friend was looking around and I could not find where you were taking about. Would that friend be an idiot?

• Haha 1

Hypothetically speaking, this friend of yours is not an idiot.  I have removed all of my skins that once were in the download area so there is nothing to find.   I was beginning to clutter up and overload the area so I simply pruned everything out.  If your friend was looking for something in particular pop me a PM and I'll dig through my archives to see if I still have it.

I do not plan to post very many skins in the file area.

Edited by WWCraven
Brain engaged faster than i could type
  • Thanks 1

Ol'e McDonald had a farm

e-I-e-o

and on the farm he had some skins

e-I-e-I-o

with a skin skin here and a skin skin there, here a skin there a skin everywhere a friggin skin.

Ol'e McDonald had a farm

E-I-E-I-O

• Haha 2

First crack at a camo P-51, still need to adjust the alpha to dirty it up a bit.

P51 Camo.jpg

• Like 1