Sign in to follow this  
WWCraven

"Kaiserschlacht" - Flying Circus Mini campaign

I downloaded and installed the campaign/skins, haven't had a chance to test drive.... maybe this weekend. 

Edited by WWDriftwood

fyi, in it's current state, it is a campaign mission, and it will extract to campaigns folder.  I unzipped the thing 3 frigging times before I figured this out.  Will assume it has to be flown from campaign, and not mission.

took a quick look at the missions. About 15 planes on both sides.  

Seems to work fine. I just extracted it to the backup folder and manually dropped in the missions and skins. Took if for a test run... need lots of time flying the waypoints. Probably need someone who knows how to properly direct his AI wings. Never really did a campaign. But fun for a little FC practice. 

Duck, our mission campaigns single player?  I would assume these are not Dogfight style missions ( or Coops for that matter).

On further review, this would be for solo flying.  That being said, Vander’s COOP generator now include WW1 scenarios so it would not be hard toget a FC COOPnight going.  Will try to get a couple set up for  next week.

• Like 2

correct..as it is now...

Would not be that hard to convert to coop,,,just pick the planes you want us in and check "coop start" and make it a coop mission.

I think the big difference bewteen a sp and campaign mission, is the campaign's seem to have some logic that "rotates" them to the next mission if objectives are met.  

From what I saw from mission 1, these are definitely "furball" mission...there were planes all over the place...