Sign in to follow this  
WWDriftwood

GEFORCE EXPERIENCE for Video Capture

This has come up a few times; how I record, edit my videos. I record only what I see, no video editing.

I'll use the in game flight recorder, watch my tracks, change views while recording a video using Geforce Experience which works really easy. It dumps the MP4's into the folder you tell it too. Delete what I don't want, upload the keepers. (remember purge your folder unless you a huge hard drive)

You can setup the mic to be on/off/push to talk if you want to narrate or make a help video for anything you see on your screen. 

So no video editing. I have Adobe Premier Pro, but I'm to lazy to spend 6 hours editing making some cool video when I can record and upload in minutes, LOL. More time flying and playing with ME. 

If you have gmail you can log into youtube and setup a channel, have fun and upload what you want to share. 

So I use this to get my latest drivers, etc. Had the dang thing for a year while flying XPlane and bitching about no sound with the XPlane recorder. Stupid, stupid, stupid, Used this when flying live to record in XPlane with sound.  

GEFORCE® EXPERIENCE™

Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience™ lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce® graphics card.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-sg/geforce/geforce-experience/

~S~

• Like 1

That's what I use, too. Works for screenshots or video. Will record mic sounds too, which can get a bit embarrassing if recording video from a saved track ... then play it back and hear myself wheezing and farting. No Bueno! 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, WWSandMan said:

That's what I use, too. Works for screenshots or video. Will record mic sounds too, which can get a bit embarrassing if recording video from a saved track ... then play it back and hear myself wheezing and farting. No Bueno! 

I've had a few entertaining moments when I recorded and forgot the mic was on... 

I try to just keep the mic off. I did notice sometimes if your in game and decide to change the mic setting to off/on it sometimes screws up the recorder and it doesn't record. So you have to exit/reopen game. 

• Like 1